St Bart's Soccer Academy - Giving the Soccer Mom Something to Cry About

Soooooo there's really nothing to complain about here. Healthy people doing healthy things and having healthy fun. Extra income contributing to healthy family finances. Extra work for already plenty-healthy college players. Healthy community outreach and healthy new relationships or rekindling old relationships with healthy old church buddies. Or college buddies. Or work buddies. So many buddies. But can I say very frankly, I do not know what to do with so much soccer. I don't know, but most everyone has warned me that it will not stop. Cannot get out of it. Must develop my own healthy hobbies, because you'll not see me lacing up any pink cleets or any thing of that type.

Here is Kevin asking the children to give their parents 'evil toodles' for bringing them to practice. Don't ask, but it is very funny.



Trip, admiring Will's medal.

Trip, looking uncannily like he did five short years ago as a baby drinking a bottle.....

Fancy footwork.



Game day with cousins from GA! How lucky we were to have Grayson and Cortland up for the Belmont game as well as to cheer the boys on in rec soccer. Very cool and we will see them next summer at camp.



From 'To A Young Son' by Julia Johnson Davis

In your face I sometimes see
Shadowings of the man to be,
And eager, dream of what my son
Will be in twenty years and one.

But when you are to manhood grown
And all your manhood ways are known,
Then shall I, wistful, try to trace
The child you once were in your face?

Older Morrow Blog Pictures/Posts

MY LITTLE ONE - By Tennessee Williams

My little one whose tongue is dumb, whose fingers cannot hold to things, who is so mercilessly young, he leaps upon the instant things, I hold him not.

Indeed, who could? He runs into the burning wood. Follow, follow if you can! He will come out grown to a man and not remember whom he kissed, who caught him by the slender wrist and bound him by a tender yoke which, understanding not, he broke.

Poem

We are so very glad that you are happy...
long may you keep so, my dear boy...
May you go on as well
as you have begun.
- Charles Darwin

BMorrow Blog Watchers